2708 Bicentennial Drive Suite B Cedar Falls, IA 50613
If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a job in the Cedar Valley that will challenge you and keep you on your toes, then we have a job for you!
Working hours are Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm. General Front Desk duties of greeting clients as then come into the office, answering and transferring phone calls as well as maintaining an office email account. Pay is based on experience - Starting at $15/hour.
Duties as follows:
- Submit new client set-up data and account applications on on on-line system
- Complete financial account maintenance forms for submission to clients
- Submit completed client maintenance forms to corporate office and track completion by corporate office
- Complete electronic log of incoming daily mail from clients
- Image client documents for submission to on-line file system
- Prepare client service/review letters on Word
- Monitor client case status on on-line system and work to resolve issues
- Interpret client account information to answer client and adviser questions
- Prepare Excel worksheets to compile client information
- Download and follow up on weekly and monthly action reports
- Update list of client review dates monthly
- Call clients to schedule review meetings
- Maintain and update list of client mailing addresses/work with corporate office to resolve undeliverable mail
- Maintain spreadsheets of certain adviser' s expenses
- File hard copy materials in alpha client files
Alex brought along a wealth of experience and knowledge when she joined the CNE Team in January of 2019. Prior to working at City & National Employment, Alex held a Human Resources Internship in which she assisted in hiring over 200 people during her time within the company. She is worked alongside other Human Resources professionals in performing recruiting tasks to fill positions, organized hiring events and career fair booths as well as conducting employee orientation and exit interview tasks. Alex now uses all of this prior experience in her current role as CNE’s Staffing Associate working to fill jobs throughout the Cedar Valley and assist candidates in finding their next career.