2708 Bicentennial Drive Suite B Cedar Falls, IA 50613
If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a job in the Cedar Valley that will challenge you and keep you on your toes, then we have a job for you!
Working hours are Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm. General Front Desk duties of greeting clients as then come into the office, answering and transferring phone calls as well as maintaining an office email account. Pay is based on experience - Starting at $15/hour.
Duties as follows:
- Submit new client set-up data and account applications on on on-line system
- Complete financial account maintenance forms for submission to clients
- Submit completed client maintenance forms to corporate office and track completion by corporate office
- Complete electronic log of incoming daily mail from clients
- Image client documents for submission to on-line file system
- Prepare client service/review letters on Word
- Monitor client case status on on-line system and work to resolve issues
- Interpret client account information to answer client and adviser questions
- Prepare Excel worksheets to compile client information
- Download and follow up on weekly and monthly action reports
- Update list of client review dates monthly
- Call clients to schedule review meetings
- Maintain and update list of client mailing addresses/work with corporate office to resolve undeliverable mail
- Maintain spreadsheets of certain adviser' s expenses
- File hard copy materials in alpha client files
Leah’s focus is in Marketing, having earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration: Marketing & Management from Wartburg College. She joined City & National Employment in 2011 as the Recruiting Assistant, assisting our Engineering, Food & Beverage & Supply Chain Recruiters. Leah now stands as our current Office Manager. Her focuses are on marketing and branding of City & National Employment’s services through all channels. As well as running the front office and handling all the behind the scenes that keep our company in tip-top shape. Leah’s determination and openness to learning new things has helped her develop and grow into a great asset for CNE.