Automotive Diagnostic Service and Testing Technician
11250 Hunter Drive Bridgeton, Missouri 63044
We are currently seeking an Automotive Diagnostic Service and Testing Technician for our client located in Missouri.
- Set up and use automotive service tools and equipment to calibrate chassis-related vehicle systems.
- Use automotive diagnostic scan tools to perform calibrations of chassis-related vehicle systems, and document the results.
- Evaluate and document the performance of various automotive tools as they are used to service a vehicle.
- Participate in testing automotive service products for the purposes of quality assurance and providing feedback to Engineering personnel.
- Associate' s degree in Automotive Technology desired.
- ASE Certification required.
- 2 plus years of experience using OEM diagnostic scan tools to service vehicles required.
- Experience calibrating Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with document and spreadsheet software.
- Experience with formal product testing is a plus.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.