Waterloo, IA 50703
The Branch Manager must be capable of managing a department through positive leadership, professional mentorship and appropriate discipline. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to keep a team focused on the end goals at all times. This position will require the ability to work effectively and efficiently with many different personality types and maintain a cohesive team environment. Must be able to manage multiple tasks at a time and prioritize appropriately.
- Oversees mentoring and training of staff and manages daily operations in that division
- Conduct Staffing Meetings
- Create goals for Staffing Division and report on progress towards goals
- Train incoming and current employees within that division
- Hire/Terminate Staffing employees
- Assist with duties of Staffing Employees if they are absent or assistance is needed
- Communicate with staff and work as a team to fulfill orders
- Interviewing Candidates as needed
- Handle urgent phone calls, resolve client and candidate issues
- Client Visits
- Obtain new Job Orders
- Write job descriptions and enter job orders in database
- Database Management
- Maintain client files and ensure fee agreements are signed and maintained
- Track and review hours and maintain understanding of staffing industry in order to maintain efficiency and profit
- Managing and determining appropriate bill rates in order to be completive within the local community.
- Maintain Drug Screening and other new employee filings
- Employee performance reviews
- Maintain Work Comp files
- Client Quality Control Checks
- Legal/Insurance matters
- Marketing calls
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Assist with Marketing and Advertising for Staffing Division
- Attend Job Fairs
- Represent CNE Staffing within the local community in special events.
- Uphold the standards consistent with CNE Staffing’ s reputation within the community.
- Prepare reports as requested by President
- Enforce CNE policies and procedures at all times
BS degree or higher desirable
Highly Desired Skills:
High level of Professionalism, Self-Motivated, Team Player, Leadership skills, Outgoing and Energetic personality, Familiarity with EEOC rules and regulations, Sales experience.
Jessica joined City & National Employment in 2007 as a Supply Chain Management Recruiter. After quick success as a Recruiter, she moved into CNE’s Staffing division, as the Staffing Manager and part owner of City & National Employment. In February of 2013, Jessica took over the President role at City & National Employment where she uses her positive leadership style, tireless dedication and overall character to enable CNE to continue to achieve industry success.
A graduate of Truman State University with a degree in Business Administration, Jessica began her career as a financial planner/analyst. Her experience with Investor’s Title Insurance and Smith’s Aerospace (now GE) have contributed to her success in working with both large and small companies and understanding the unique cultures among clients in order to help them find employees who fit those cultures.
A former student athlete, Jessica earned the honor of ‘Division II Honda Female Athlete of the Year’ for her success as a six-time national champion swimmer. She has transferred her commitment and determination in sports toward continuing to build CNE as the leading staffing firm in the Cedar Valley.