711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
We are looking for CNC Machinists for one of the top manufacturing companies in the Cedar Valley!
- Performs all assigned machine shop operations.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
- Regularly performs milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding tasks. Completes and maintains paperwork for parts.
- Assists in other work areas to perform fabrication, lay-up, infiltration, furnace operation and sand blasting tasks.
2nd & 3rd Shifts-pay based on experience
Leah’s focus is in Marketing, having earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration: Marketing & Management from Wartburg College. She joined City & National Employment in 2011 as the Recruiting Assistant, assisting our Engineering, Food & Beverage & Supply Chain Recruiters. Leah now stands as our current Office Manager. Her focuses are on marketing and branding of City & National Employment’s services through all channels. As well as running the front office and handling all the behind the scenes that keep our company in tip-top shape. Leah’s determination and openness to learning new things has helped her develop and grow into a great asset for CNE.