711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
We are looking for CNC Machinists for one of the top manufacturing companies in the Cedar Valley!
- Performs all assigned machine shop operations.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
- Regularly performs milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding tasks. Completes and maintains paperwork for parts.
- Assists in other work areas to perform fabrication, lay-up, infiltration, furnace operation and sand blasting tasks.
2nd & 3rd Shifts-pay based on experience
Our Staffing Associate Valerie supports the staffing division in candidate and client communication and on-going relationship building. Valerie is the person who matches up our candidates to the jobs that best fit what they are looking for. Valerie’s background includes a degree from Wartburg College in Public Relations and Spanish. This paired with her Marketing and Communications experience from prior positions has ensured Valerie as a key component to the success of her at City & National Employment.