711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
We are looking for CNC Machinists for one of the top manufacturing companies in the Cedar Valley!
- Performs all assigned machine shop operations.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
- Regularly performs milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding tasks. Completes and maintains paperwork for parts.
- Assists in other work areas to perform fabrication, lay-up, infiltration, furnace operation and sand blasting tasks.
2nd & 3rd Shifts-pay based on experience
Alex brought along a wealth of experience and knowledge when she joined the CNE Team in January of 2019. Prior to working at City & National Employment, Alex held a Human Resources Internship in which she assisted in hiring over 200 people during her time within the company. She is worked alongside other Human Resources professionals in performing recruiting tasks to fill positions, organized hiring events and career fair booths as well as conducting employee orientation and exit interview tasks. Alex now uses all of this prior experience in her current role as CNE’s Staffing Associate working to fill jobs throughout the Cedar Valley and assist candidates in finding their next career.