425 Lafayette St Waterloo, IA 50703
If you enjoy working with children and are looking for a flexible schedule giving you time off during your day, then we have a position for you!
We are looking to hire multiple Childcare Assistants for the duration of the school year. Your main responsible will be providing care for preschool and school aged children.
Other duties include:
- Maintaining a safe environment for the children
- Communicating with parents and guardians on a daily basis
- Keeping accurate records as needed
- Participate in training as required for the position
- Follow programs that are in place for the children
- Experience working with children desired.
- Already certified or able to get certified in:
- First Aid, AED, CPR, Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse, BloodBorne Pathogens, Hazardous Materials
Hours available include:
Monday - Friday 6: 30 AM - 9: 00 AM
Monday - Friday 3: 25 PM - 6: 00 PM
Wednesdays 1: 30 PM - 6: 00 PM
Fridays 6: 30 AM - 6: 00 PM
Schedules differ based on which site you are working at and our client is willing to flex schedules as needed.
Alex brought along a wealth of experience and knowledge when she joined the CNE Team in January of 2019. Prior to working at City & National Employment, Alex held a Human Resources Internship in which she assisted in hiring over 200 people during her time within the company. She is worked alongside other Human Resources professionals in performing recruiting tasks to fill positions, organized hiring events and career fair booths as well as conducting employee orientation and exit interview tasks. Alex now uses all of this prior experience in her current role as CNE’s Staffing Associate working to fill jobs throughout the Cedar Valley and assist candidates in finding their next career.