Nevada, IA 50201 296
Electronics Controls Engineer
Develops electrical and software systems for machine automation. You will work on multi-axis motion control systems, designing and programming software to control hardware, and create electro-mechanical sub-assemblies. Projects are broad ranging from large in-field equipment to small robotics and material handling applications.
This position will spend a lot of time with company equipment in the field. This is great for someone who likes to see their work in action, and who likes to be able to really influence the projects that they are working on. This also means that you' ll need to be able to work outdoors and in a manufacturing setting.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related desired.
- Software development skills in any Visual Studio platform or equivalent object oriented programming language.
- Experience with any of the following: wiring harness design, user interface design, circuit design, embedded systems and debugging, PID control, PLCs, sensor selection, CAN BUS and J1939, motion controllers, motor and sensor selection, or serial communication.
- Experience with Plus+1 Guide and service tool is a plus.
- Troubleshooting with a multimeter or oscilloscope.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.