Customer Service Dispatcher
5536 Nordic Drive Cedar Falls, IA 50613-6950
This position will handle incoming customer calls, book service calls and forward calls to available service technicians. You will need to prioritize, organize, and equally divide incoming calls to be scheduled for the service technicians.
Handles service calls from customers projecting a professional image and using the company prepared script.
- Utilizes customer service training to educate, establish rapport and assist customers in choosing service and products.
- Follows company training to assure prompt and accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Is aware of the importance of service technician incentive programs and assures fair and equitable distribution of work and proper documentation of said work.
- Conducts service related follow-ups and outbound customer contact according to company procedure.
- Maintains up-to-date route and sequence changes to achieve the goal of the best possible customer service in the most efficient time and at the least possible cost.
- Be knowledgeable and current on pricing, seasonal promotions, coupons etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired.
- A minimum of two years’ experience including hands on training and or work in telephone call centers, customer service and dispatch is required.
- Must be able to type 35wpm on a standard keyboard as well as perform other basic clerical operations.
- Must have very pleasant telephone demeanor and be able to demonstrate good customer service and telephone skills.
- Previous sales experience desired.
Leah’s focus is in Marketing, having earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration: Marketing & Management from Wartburg College. She joined City & National Employment in 2011 as the Recruiting Assistant, assisting our Engineering, Food & Beverage & Supply Chain Recruiters. Leah now stands as our current Office Manager. Her focuses are on marketing and branding of City & National Employment’s services through all channels. As well as running the front office and handling all the behind the scenes that keep our company in tip-top shape. Leah’s determination and openness to learning new things has helped her develop and grow into a great asset for CNE.