Customer Service Dispatcher
5536 Nordic Drive Cedar Falls, IA 50613-6950
This position will handle incoming customer calls, book service calls and forward calls to available service technicians. You will need to prioritize, organize, and equally divide incoming calls to be scheduled for the service technicians.
Handles service calls from customers projecting a professional image and using the company prepared script.
- Utilizes customer service training to educate, establish rapport and assist customers in choosing service and products.
- Follows company training to assure prompt and accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Is aware of the importance of service technician incentive programs and assures fair and equitable distribution of work and proper documentation of said work.
- Conducts service related follow-ups and outbound customer contact according to company procedure.
- Maintains up-to-date route and sequence changes to achieve the goal of the best possible customer service in the most efficient time and at the least possible cost.
- Be knowledgeable and current on pricing, seasonal promotions, coupons etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired.
- A minimum of two years’ experience including hands on training and or work in telephone call centers, customer service and dispatch is required.
- Must be able to type 35wpm on a standard keyboard as well as perform other basic clerical operations.
- Must have very pleasant telephone demeanor and be able to demonstrate good customer service and telephone skills.
- Previous sales experience desired.
Our Staffing Associate Valerie supports the staffing division in candidate and client communication and on-going relationship building. Valerie is the person who matches up our candidates to the jobs that best fit what they are looking for. Valerie’s background includes a degree from Wartburg College in Public Relations and Spanish. This paired with her Marketing and Communications experience from prior positions has ensured Valerie as a key component to the success of her at City & National Employment.