Customer Service Representative
1111 W. San Marnan P.O. Box 2817 Waterloo, IA 50701
Are you interested in working for one of the top rated employers in the Cedar Valley? Our client offers competitive pay, upward mobility, excellent benefits and a great working environment! This is a tough company to get in with, but for driven, loyal, hard working individuals it' s an opportunity you don' t want to miss out on!
Here' s what we are looking for:
- Critical Thinkers.
- Problem Solvers.
- Decision Makers.
- Customer Service individuals who know how to put the customer first, earn their customer' s confidence in them and handle tough situations in a polite and professional manor at all times.
- Positive Team Players who know how to stay balanced in both stressful and non-stressful times.
Here' s what you will be doing:
- Working M-F, 10am-7pm (other shifts are available)
- Helping customers schedule and order critical supplies that are time sensitive.
- Work closely with insurance providers to verify information.
- Maintain communication with suppliers to ensure on time delivery, order supplies and enforce quality customer care.
- You will be rewarded with helping people in times of urgent need and making a difference in people' s lives.
Alex brought along a wealth of experience and knowledge when she joined the CNE Team in January of 2019. Prior to working at City & National Employment, Alex held a Human Resources Internship in which she assisted in hiring over 200 people during her time within the company. She is worked alongside other Human Resources professionals in performing recruiting tasks to fill positions, organized hiring events and career fair booths as well as conducting employee orientation and exit interview tasks. Alex now uses all of this prior experience in her current role as CNE’s Staffing Associate working to fill jobs throughout the Cedar Valley and assist candidates in finding their next career.