Customer Service Representative
1111 W. San Marnan P.O. Box 2817 Waterloo, IA 50701
Are you interested in working for one of the top rated employers in the Cedar Valley? Our client offers competitive pay, upward mobility, excellent benefits and a great working environment! This is a tough company to get in with, but for driven, loyal, hard working individuals it' s an opportunity you don' t want to miss out on!
Here' s what we are looking for:
- Critical Thinkers.
- Problem Solvers.
- Decision Makers.
- Customer Service individuals who know how to put the customer first, earn their customer' s confidence in them and handle tough situations in a polite and professional manor at all times.
- Positive Team Players who know how to stay balanced in both stressful and non-stressful times.
Here' s what you will be doing:
- Working M-F, 10am-7pm (other shifts are available)
- Helping customers schedule and order critical supplies that are time sensitive.
- Work closely with insurance providers to verify information.
- Maintain communication with suppliers to ensure on time delivery, order supplies and enforce quality customer care.
- You will be rewarded with helping people in times of urgent need and making a difference in people' s lives.
Jessica joined City & National Employment in 2007 as a Supply Chain Management Recruiter. After quick success as a Recruiter, she moved into CNE’s Staffing division, as the Staffing Manager and part owner of City & National Employment. In February of 2013, Jessica took over the President role at City & National Employment where she uses her positive leadership style, tireless dedication and overall character to enable CNE to continue to achieve industry success.
A graduate of Truman State University with a degree in Business Administration, Jessica began her career as a financial planner/analyst. Her experience with Investor’s Title Insurance and Smith’s Aerospace (now GE) have contributed to her success in working with both large and small companies and understanding the unique cultures among clients in order to help them find employees who fit those cultures.
A former student athlete, Jessica earned the honor of ‘Division II Honda Female Athlete of the Year’ for her success as a six-time national champion swimmer. She has transferred her commitment and determination in sports toward continuing to build CNE as the leading staffing firm in the Cedar Valley.