Western, IA 00000
Our client located in Western Iowa is looking to add a couple Design Engineers to their team. These positions with focus on the design of truck equipment for customers; basic company designed products as well as specialty design products for customers as needed. Some products include service cranes, crane bodies, platforms and outriggers.
- Create design solutions based on technical requirement specifications for products
- Component design, stress calculations, FEA, manufacturability consideration, drawing creation, target costing, and ERP data generation
- Apply basic knowledge of safety and environmental aspects during the execution of projects
- Assist Product Management in generation of product concepts
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical/Agricultural Engineering desired
- Sound understanding of stress analysis, materials, hydraulics, electrical design, and manufacturing processes
- CAD proficiency: AutoCAD, Solid works, and ProE Creo
- FEA experienced preferred
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam preferred
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.