Director of Engineering
David City, NE 68632
Our client in eastern Nebraska is looking for a Director of Engineering to plan and direct all aspects of the Product Engineering activities and projects.
- Manage and lead Product Engineering and Research & Development staff.
- Develop innovative engineering solutions to customer driven product specifications.
- Manage new product development projects to completion in a timely manner.
- Develop detailed product descriptions and designs, development timelines, product cost estimates, test plans and product introduction/implementation plans based on product specifications.
- Manage departmental budget.
- Support sales service organization with technical assistance for problem resolution as well as communication on all product changes and introductions.
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering
- 10+ years of experience in an engineering role.
- Professional Engineering license is desirable.
- Minimum 4 years of management experience including budget management and performance appraisal responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; MRP/ERP business software and Solid Works CAD software.
- Valid driver’ s license and insurable driving record for travel.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.