Eastern, IA 00000
- Process drawings in Inventor and AutoCAD in a timely manner, meeting deadlines.
- Set up bill of materials related to orders and quotes.
- Advise of problems with processing engineering workload and paper flow problem while assisting to resolves those issues.
- Follow all standard policies and procedures to meet all company standards.
- Associate in Applied Science desired.
- 3D drawings using Inventor
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.