204 Plastic Lane Monticello, IA 52310
- Coordinate the processing of drawings and bills of material related to quotes and orders in a timely manner.
- Enforce standard policies and procedures.
- Train new drafting personnel regarding company and engineering department policies. Keep drafting personnel informed of new policies and standards that may be implemented.
- Monitor the performance of drafting personnel and provide guidance to maximize efficiency.
- Advise of problems with processing engineering workload and paper flow problem while assisting to resolves those issues.
- Advise of any valve or cylinder designs that do not appear to fit with application.
- Associate in Applied Science desired.
- 5 years of related work experience in an industrial setting desired.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.