Central, IA 00000
Electrical Engineer: Our client in central Iowa is looking for an Electrical Engineer to assist in the performance of engineering duties such as the planning of manufacturing and the installation, operation, and maintenance of electrical apparatus.
- Design, test, install, and maintain large-scale electronic equipment or machinery.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and other equipment to perform assignments.
- Apply principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the engineering field.
- Be familiar with analytical and CAD software.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.