2211 W Grimes Ave P.O. Box 510 Fairfield, Iowa 52556
Client located in Southeast Iowa is looking to add an Electrical Engineer to their team! The ideal candidate would have a few years of experience and knowledge with low voltage power systems and electric motor design as well so general knowledge of circuit board design and wiring methods. Other duties may include:
- Project management work dealing with networking systems, web-based customer tools and IoT-related projects
- Design, prototype assembly and support of electrical design requirements for commercial products - design for manufacturability & design for assembly practices where applicable.
- Maintain component and assembly structures, BOM development and accuracy, generating part and assembly designs, print revisions, and print releases.
- Develop testing standards and laboratory testing of commercial products.
- Interacts with supply chain suppliers regarding design issues, changes, and quality improvements.
- Interacts with external customers regarding field complaints.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Basic knowledge of low voltage power systems (1PH, 50/60Hz, up to 240VAC) and electric motor design is required
- Basic knowledge of Labview or similar software is preferred
- Basic knowledge of circuit board design and wiring methods for commercial equipment is required
- Basic knowledge of web development tools and programming languages is preferred
- MS Excel, PPT and Word, AutoCAD skills are required
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating systems is preferred
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.