Embedded Software Engineer
Central, IA 00000
Our client in Central Iowa is a world leader in the design production of hardware and software for GPS based on precision farming. We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to be involved in the new product design process.
You will be a key team player on the embedded development team and work in developing board support packages for our embedded Linux systems, as well as other microprocessor based systems with and without an RTOS.
- BS in Computer, Electrical, or Software Engineering
- Embedded design skills including development firmware and drivers for RTOS based microprocessor systems
- Proficient in C, C++ and real time operating systems
- Strong understanding of embedded hardware and interfaces
- Ability to isolate and debug embedded hardware software issues
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Agriculture background is a plus but not required
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.