Emerging Products Engineer
10102 F St. Omaha, NE 68127
Our client in Eastern Nebraska is looking for an Emerging Products Engineer to be in charge of mechatronic product launches.
- Lead the engineering handoff and launch process for new and emerging products; data communication systems, inductive power transfer systems, smart products, and energy storage solutions.
- Provide application and sales support for mechatronic products; embedded electronic systems, automated equipment.
- Guide the product development process.
- Prepare training materials to support new and emerging products.
- Provide training to the inside and outside sales staff, and manufacturing and field service teams.
- Propose new technologies or concepts for research activities to investigate for new products.
- Travel to customer sites to install, support, and test new products directly with customers.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience designing, developing, and launching new products.
- Substantial knowledge of mechanical and electrical concepts & product design best practices.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical validation testing, data acquisition tools, and post-processing activities for in-field test support.
Jon joined City & National Employment in early 2018 and is eager to put his sales experience to work! Jon attended Grand View University where he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Finance. Following graduation Jon completed an internship with a Major Insurance Firm in Iowa which allowed him to gain quality sales experience. Jon enjoys interacting with people and listening to their desires in hopes he can assist them to meet those goals.