24777 Denso Dr Northest, IA 00000
Our client located in the Central Iowa and is looking for a Engineering Manager for their team. It is an outstanding low turnover facility. As the Engineering Manager you will lead and manage projects, team members, and grow your team and the facility.
- Lead and manage projects and team members
- Lead continuous capability enhancement of teams and facility
- Plan and monitor budgets and other activities
- Increase knowledge on company technology (OTJ, external training, etc.)
- Work and communicate well in a multicultural environment
- Build strong relationships with customers (internal and external)
- Travel approximately 25% annually – domestic and international
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited institution in Engineering.
- 10+ years of On or Off Highway Vehicle Industry experience.
- Proven success as leader or manager.
- Preferred - 15+ years of On or Off Highway Vehicle Industry
- Experience & experience with Diesel Engines and fuel systems
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.