603 Highway 10 West Northwest, IA 00000
- Direct supervision for all product engineering organization or department personnel as assigned
- Analyzes product specifications and performance requirements.
- Determines feasibility of designing new product or modifying existing product designs.
- Provides technical information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications and drawing releases
- Responsible for prioritizing all engineering projects and prepares status reports as necessary.
- Provides department training.
- Work with production and quality on non-conformance issues.
- Responsible for R&D regarding all products.
- Provide Sales support for key major accounts.
- Bachelor' s degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- 8 to 12 years related experience
- Experience in industrial manufacturing and process controls, capital project management.
- AutoCAD, and SolidWorks, Microsoft Applications.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
Jon joined City & National Employment in early 2018 and is eager to put his sales experience to work! Jon attended Grand View University where he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Finance. Following graduation Jon completed an internship with a Major Insurance Firm in Iowa which allowed him to gain quality sales experience. Jon enjoys interacting with people and listening to their desires in hopes he can assist them to meet those goals.