221 E. 4th ST. Waterloo, IA 50703
City and National Employment has been placing executive Engineering and IT professionals for over 40 years and now we' re looking to expand! Come join a professional, successful company that offers competitive pay, opportunity for growth and an excellent work environment. We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to help fill our current client openings!
General Description: The Executive Recruiter’ s role can be divided into the following responsibilities and duties:
- Recruit and Source new candidates
- Update candidates in ATS
- Maintain database of active, employable candidates
- Screen resumes
- Interview candidates
- Submit resumes to Job Orders
- Perform Reference Checks, Background Checks, Verify Education and previous work history
- Arrange interviews with client companies as requested
- Work closely with Executive Recruiters to understand job descriptions and help fill job orders
- Maintain candidate searches on employment sites
- Market candidates to prospective clients
- Understand employment laws and how they affect the recruitment process
Position requires excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to interact with others in a positive way. Maintain positive attitude and high standard of work ethic.
Jessica joined City & National Employment in 2007 as a Supply Chain Management Recruiter. After quick success as a Recruiter, she moved into CNE’s Staffing division, as the Staffing Manager and part owner of City & National Employment. In February of 2013, Jessica took over the President role at City & National Employment where she uses her positive leadership style, tireless dedication and overall character to enable CNE to continue to achieve industry success.
A graduate of Truman State University with a degree in Business Administration, Jessica began her career as a financial planner/analyst. Her experience with Investor’s Title Insurance and Smith’s Aerospace (now GE) have contributed to her success in working with both large and small companies and understanding the unique cultures among clients in order to help them find employees who fit those cultures.
A former student athlete, Jessica earned the honor of ‘Division II Honda Female Athlete of the Year’ for her success as a six-time national champion swimmer. She has transferred her commitment and determination in sports toward continuing to build CNE as the leading staffing firm in the Cedar Valley.