11250 Hunter Drive Bridgeton, MO 63044
Our client in Eastern Missouri is looking for a Facilities Director with previous management experience and excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of multiple facilities.
- Coordinate and manage all construction related activities.
- Oversee facility security.
- Evaluate, modify, implement, and manage existing office cleaning activity.
- Manage cleaning schedules.
- Look for improved methods to save money.
- Manage all landscaping projects and related grounds maintenance projects.
- Acquiring and directing general contractors and selection of quality sub-contractors, maintaining schedule targets and cost control.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Project Management experience.
- Facility Management experience required 5-10 years.
- Computer skills preferred: Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD.
- HVAC mechanical and system controls knowledge.
- Landscaping/Ground Maintenance experience.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.