711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Our client in the Cedar Valley is looking to fill a 3-4 week temporary position with the potential to turn into full time. The Fluid Technician maintains machinery, including maintaining accurate fluid levels and concentrations, lubrication, troubleshooting, and routine maintenance. Pay based on experience; starting at $17/hour.
- Maintain machinery, checking fluid levels, adding fluid, and troubleshooting
- Collect, package, and ship fluid samples for testing
- May be trained to use a sump sucker and pressure washer for purpose of cleaning machines
- Hand shoveling machine sumps
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferred but not required
- Use of tools and equipment, including power washer
- Knowledge of different types of machinery
- Experience operating forklift trucks preferred
- Required to stand, walk, sit, and use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Required to use computer and other equipment.
- Frequently lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds.
Front Desk Receptionist
Leah McCune joined the City & National Employment team in June of 2019.
She is the first friendly face you see when you walk into CNE and will be the person who handles all of our phone inquires.
Leah recently graduated from UNI with her degree in Family Services and minors in Mental Health & Psychology.
Leah handles the everyday, always changing duties within the CNE office and is a joy to have as part of our team!