Front Desk Receptionist
P. O. Box 386 501 Maple Street Janesville, IA 50647
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Looking for someone who will take pride to making sure to provide outstanding customer service and making great first impressions to all customers. Duties include:
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard. Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Send email and faxes.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
Leah’s focus is in Marketing, having earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration: Marketing & Management from Wartburg College. She joined City & National Employment in 2011 as the Recruiting Assistant, assisting our Engineering, Food & Beverage & Supply Chain Recruiters. Leah now stands as our current Office Manager. Her focuses are on marketing and branding of City & National Employment’s services through all channels. As well as running the front office and handling all the behind the scenes that keep our company in tip-top shape. Leah’s determination and openness to learning new things has helped her develop and grow into a great asset for CNE.