Front Desk Receptionist
Waterloo, IA 50703
General Description: The Front Desk Receptionist role would be focused on providing customer service to CNE clients and candidates as well as assisting the CNE team in various duties. Managing phone calls and customers who come into CNE’ s offices, managing the front desk operations and a variety of duties in supporting the Staffing Associates and the Recruiters. You will work closely with our Office Manager and Staffing Associate to provide the top level of service to clients and candidates and always striving to make CNE the top Staffing Firm of the Cedar Valley!
- Ensure a positive first impression for CNE visitors - Greet customers appropriately
- Handle all incoming phone calls and direct to the correct recipient.
- Maintain an orderly and neat front desk and lobby area
- Sort and distribute mail, make sure outgoing mail is handled accordingly.
- Assist in setup of phones, voicemails and after hours voice messaging system.
- Direct and assist fax machine, printer and copier operations.
- Assist Office Manager in entryway displays and upkeep
- Assist in data entry for Staffing Associate and Recruiters when necessary.
- Meet with the Office Manager regularly to review front desk operations and projects.
- Work with Staffing Associate in handling incoming customer phone calls and customer walk-ins accordingly.
- Work with Staffing Associate in the new application process
- Assist Office Manager in ordering supplies, monitoring inventory and organization of supplies.
- Respond and/or forward all emails appropriately
- Putting customer and clients’ needs and concerns first, making sure the appropriate CNE personnel is reached to help you do so and involving upper management when necessary.
- Dress appropriately for greeting customers and making a positive first impression
- Represent CNE in a positive manner at all times.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of similar experience in a small business environment desired
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge or experience with an ATS such as Bullhorn a plus
- Excellent customer service and professionalism
- Ability to work with a diverse group of candidates
Leah’s focus is in Marketing, having earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration: Marketing & Management from Wartburg College. She joined City & National Employment in 2011 as the Recruiting Assistant, assisting our Engineering, Food & Beverage & Supply Chain Recruiters. Leah now stands as our current Office Manager. Her focuses are on marketing and branding of City & National Employment’s services through all channels. As well as running the front office and handling all the behind the scenes that keep our company in tip-top shape. Leah’s determination and openness to learning new things has helped her develop and grow into a great asset for CNE.