HVAC Project Manager
808 South Market St. Oskaloosa, IA 52577
Position: # - HVAC Project Manager: Our Client is currently looking for an HVAC Project Manager who will be able to lead a division, run multiple crews, visit job sites to communicate project guidelines. Coordinating project activities to insure project progresses on schedule. Directs and coordinates projects in support of company excellence, goals, and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall maintains responsibility and authority on the project and reports directly to the Division Manager.
- Plans work schedule and coordinating project activities to insure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Conducts pre-job and continuing planning meetings to ensure all project team members understand contract terms and conditions, clauses, schedules, or any unusual requirements of the project.
- Oversees day to day project tasks to include submittals, material requisitions, request for information, change orders, applications for payment, and job review packages.
- Coordinates with purchasing and shipping/receiving for all delivery of equipment and materials to jobsite.
- Visits job site frequently and performs work inspections, check job progress, and resolves project and contract issues.
- Reviews labor productivity reports to maintain effective project communication and help insure accurate labor projections.
- Creates project billing on projects monthly in accordance with each General Contractor’ s billing cycles.
- Works with in house people to plan the job as a team to ensure that all requirements of the contract are met and how each function will be handling, and which individuals will do them.
- Requires a 4-year degree or equivalent project management experience in mechanical contracting, or related field
- State of Iowa license holder is preferred
- Familiar with a variety of the field’ s concepts, practices and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong written and oral communications skills to help lead and direct the work of others
Location: Southeast Iowa Salary: Competitive
Jon joined City & National Employment in early 2018 and is eager to put his sales experience to work! Jon attended Grand View University where he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Finance. Following graduation Jon completed an internship with a Major Insurance Firm in Iowa which allowed him to gain quality sales experience. Jon enjoys interacting with people and listening to their desires in hopes he can assist them to meet those goals.