Human Resources Generalist
Central, IA 00000
Our Client located in Central Iowa is looking to add a Human Resource Generalist to their team. You will partner with the entire human resource team in managing the workforce and you will help ensure the retention and engagement of company workers.
- Contribute to key projects and challenge the status quo to improve program performance
- Assist with analyzing the data on employee turnover, employee satisfaction surveys, exit interviews etc.
- Administer and interpret company policies.
- Provide expertise in the areas of employee engagement and retention
- Maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Provide advice, coaching, and counsel in relation to team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Responds to employees' questions, complaints, and suggestions in a timely manner
- Supports and coordinates engagement activities
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1 year of related experience
- Bi-lingual - Spanish
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.