711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Our client in Cedar Falls is in need of a Plant Janitor for their manufacturing building. This position will be responsible for:
- Cleaning and supplying designated building areas. This includes: dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, manufacturing cleanup etc.
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and janitorial maintenance activities.
- Carrying out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects as needed.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs when necessary.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience as a janitor desired.
- Ability to handle janitorial equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Integrity and ability to work independently.
- High school degree desired.
Alex brought along a wealth of experience and knowledge when she joined the CNE Team in January of 2019. Prior to working at City & National Employment, Alex held a Human Resources Internship in which she assisted in hiring over 200 people during her time within the company. She is worked alongside other Human Resources professionals in performing recruiting tasks to fill positions, organized hiring events and career fair booths as well as conducting employee orientation and exit interview tasks. Alex now uses all of this prior experience in her current role as CNE’s Staffing Associate working to fill jobs throughout the Cedar Valley and assist candidates in finding their next career.