701 A Avenue P.O. Box 276 Grundy Center, IA 50638
Installs, services and repairs wiring, conduits, fixtures and other electrical devices and systems in an industrial or commercial setting. The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for working with a tight nit team to maintain line integrity, safety, production and quality standards.
This position will also be creating solutions both proactively and re-actively in a fast-paced environment to maintain and improve line efficiency.
- Associate degree in Industrial Electricity/Automation related field.
- 3 years’ experience as an Industrial Electrician.
- Previous experience in the food industry helpful but not necessary.
- Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing facility trouble shooting industrial electrical and electronic systems.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office and experience with CMMS.
- Wiring 3 phase motors, starters, and overloads.
- Ability to connect with a laptop to troubleshoot, program PLC’ s.
- Must be able to program VFD’ s
- Knowledge of pressure sensors, flow meters, temperature sensors, and reading and assimilating any technical documentation to assist in the use or repair of any control device
- Ability to learn mechanical troubleshooting.
Staffing Client Manager
Trent joined the Engineering Recruitment team in 2016, bringing over 10 years of background and experience in Radio Frequency and Automation field and Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business and also studied Electronics and Communications Engineering in the Air Force. His expertise in the industry has assisted him greatly in the recruitment business – Now Trent has refocused his efforts into our local Staffing throughout the Cedar Valley. As CNE’s Staffing Client Manager, companies place their trust in his knowledge and proficiency. And Trent thrives on building those mutually beneficial relationships with his clients.