711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Position located in Cedar Falls - Salaried position with excellent benefits!
We' re looking for an experience Manager of Maintenance for a local manufacturing organization! This manufacturing company is one of the leading manufacturing operations in the Cedar Valley!
You will be working alongside the Management team and many other departments within this organization.
- Maintain and install CNC machines/equipment.
- Maintain a budget.
- Evaluate new people for possible employment.
- Teach and lead a team in a positive environment.
- Keep standard documentation of time sheets, schedules, etc.
- Proficient with computers, excel specific.
- Contribute a great attitude with strong customer service and communication skills
- Experience in maintenance within a manufacturing environment is required for this position.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 5 years management experience in a manufacturing or related industry.
- 3-5 years’ experience maintaining CNC equipment.
Staffing Client Manager
Trent joined the Engineering Recruitment team in 2016, bringing over 10 years of background and experience in Radio Frequency and Automation field and Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business and also studied Electronics and Communications Engineering in the Air Force. His expertise in the industry has assisted him greatly in the recruitment business – Now Trent has refocused his efforts into our local Staffing throughout the Cedar Valley. As CNE’s Staffing Client Manager, companies place their trust in his knowledge and proficiency. And Trent thrives on building those mutually beneficial relationships with his clients.