P.O. Box 308 5800 Nordic Drive Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
Our Client located in Cedar Falls is look for a Maintenance Person to join their team at a leading manufacturing company in the Cedar Valley. This is a very hands on position and we are looking for someone who is a go getter and will take charge in the sense of preventative maintenance throughout the plant. You will need to be able to work under pressure and have a sense of urgency when maintenance problems arise.
- Perform electrical, electronic, and mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on complex material handling systems.
- Maintains records to ensure accountability of time, parts and repairs to meet regulatory compliance.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshoot and repair of 480V 3 phase electrical control circuits, motor control circuits, Device Control circuits, PC and PLC control systems.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair of facility systems including energy management systems, fire control systems, alarm systems, 2 way radio systems, and dock door systems.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair on a fleet of lift trucks including, sit down, reach trucks, electric pallet jack, and various other vehicles used.
- 2-3 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience with 3-phase 480-volt industrial electrical systems and motor controls.
- Experience with PLC/Control systems.
1st shift – 7: 00 a.m. to 3: 30 p.m. Competitive pay.
Our Staffing Associate Valerie supports the staffing division in candidate and client communication and on-going relationship building. Valerie is the person who matches up our candidates to the jobs that best fit what they are looking for. Valerie’s background includes a degree from Wartburg College in Public Relations and Spanish. This paired with her Marketing and Communications experience from prior positions has ensured Valerie as a key component to the success of her at City & National Employment.