Manager of Engineering
Lincoln, NE 00000
Our client in southeast Nebraska is looking for a Manager of Engineering to support staff in current product production, improvements, and new product development.
- Lead engineering staff and technicians.
- Address and resolve engineering issues with current product and assists in the resolution of product engineering issues with products that are in production.
- Develop, test, & document new product projects as assigned.
- Research and resolve re-occurring quality and performance issues with existing product.
- Develop and achieve product development timelines.
- Develop product cost projections and provide reporting on project status.
- Assist Manufacturing in the research and implementation of Continuous Improvement ideas related to product design changes.
- Implement new product design releases to the factory.
- Make presentations on projects, project status, product research etc.
- Assist in analysis of field problems and related corrections.
- Bachelor’ s degree in an engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an engineering role.
- Professional Engineering license is desirable.
- Minimum 4 years of management experience including budget management and performance appraisal responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, MRP/ERP business software and Solid Works CAD software.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.