P.O. Box 308 Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
Position located in Cedar Falls
This is a full-time position with our client who is a leading manufacturing of material handling equipment.
We seek a self-motivated individual with mechanical ability that is capable of working in a fast-paced, labor union, manufacturing environment with minimal supervision. This is a very fast paced work environment and you will need to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- 1+ years experience in a manufacturing environment,
- Ability to read and interpret documents: safety rules, instructions, blueprints, and procedure manuals,
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure,
- Apply understanding in carrying out instructions furnished in written, oral and/or diagram format,
- Skilled with hand and power tools.
Our Staffing Associate Valerie supports the staffing division in candidate and client communication and on-going relationship building. Valerie is the person who matches up our candidates to the jobs that best fit what they are looking for. Valerie’s background includes a degree from Wartburg College in Public Relations and Spanish. This paired with her Marketing and Communications experience from prior positions has ensured Valerie as a key component to the success of her at City & National Employment.