711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
This position requires comprehensive knowledge of machining processes and various types of CNC machine tools. The ideal candidate must be proficient in CNC programming. Good communication skills and the ability to perform operation/programming training is highly preferred. The qualified candidate should have hands-on machine shop experience and be able to work with little supervision.
- Creates and maintains CNC programs for machine tools
- Analyzes engineering drawings, solid models, sketches, and design data of parts to determine operation and program requirements
- Creates outline/process sheets
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and carries out improvement actions
- Reads and interprets product design drawings, standards and specifications
- High school diploma or equivalency
- At least 2 years of experience with programming G-code CNC Lathes & Mills
- Good working knowledge of cutting tool applications & CNC machine setups
- Experience with Pro-E/ Creo is preferred but not required
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.