Central, IA 00000
Or client located in Northeast Iowa is looking to hire a Materials Manager to supervise their warehouse, purchasing department, shipping & receiving department and production control department. Duties include:
- Reviews production schedule and work orders.
- Establishes priorities for specific customer orders as needed.
- Distributes work orders to departments
- Works with department supervisors to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processes.
- Compiles reports concerning production and delivery
- Maintains inventory of materials and parts needed for production; keeps computer records up to date.
- Expedites production and establishes delivery dates for orders as needed.
- Reviews & revises production schedules
- Responsible for some accounting functions.
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 6 years of related experience
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.