Mechanical Design Engineer- Machine Design
Eastern, MO 00000
Our Client, a world leader in automotive service equipment, offering state-of-the-art wheel alignment systems, wheel balancers, lift racks and more. Is currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer for their Engineering operations.
This is a lead designer position responsible for inspection machines and development of alignment machines. This role will be responsible for creating new products from conception through product release.
• Developing mechanical components and subsystems through the process of investigation, specification development, design, analysis and testing.
• Design includes the selection of part configurations, materials selection and product structure documentation.
• Validate design through analysis and testing as well as designing test fixtures and special instrumentation where necessary.
• A Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering is required.
• 7-15 years machine design experience.
• Proactive self-starter with strong sense of ingenuity.
• Ability to work cross functionally with other engineering disciplines as well as other departments.
• Mechanism design experience.
• Electro/mechanical design experience.
• Optical design experience.
• Machined metal parts, material and heat treat knowledge.
• Casting and molded part design experience.
• System integration experience.
• CAD experience (ProEngineer/CREO preferred).
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.