Mechanical Design Engineer
11250 Hunter Drive Bridgeton, MO 63044
This position will be responsible for the development of industry-leading machines for use in the automotive service industry. You will take machine design projects from conception through production release. Duties include:
- New product development.
- Full system machine design
- Selection of part configurations, materials and manufacturing processes, to achieve reliable function at low cost.
- Validate machine design through analysis and testing as well as designing test fixtures and special instrumentation where necessary.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 10+ years machine design experience
- Electro/mechanical sensor design desired
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.