Mechanical Design Engineer
11250 Hunter Drive Bridgeton, MO 63044
Our client in Eastern Missouri is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer who is responsible for development of machines for use in the automotive service industry. This person will be responsible for taking machine design projects from conception through production release.
- Develop mechanical components and subsystems through the process of investigation, specification development, design, analysis and testing.
- Design includes the selection of part configurations, materials and manufacturing processes, to achieve a robust product with cost and manufacturing efficiency in mind.
- Validate design through analysis and testing as well as designing test fixtures and special instrumentation where necessary.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 7-15 years machine design experience
- Mechanism, electro/mechanical, optical, plastic part design
- Electronics packaging
- System integration
- CAD experience
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.