270 West Park Avenue Huron, SD 57350
The Mechanical Engineer plans and designs, develops and completes projects. Responsibilities include organizing highly complex activities for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of engineering projects under the direction of the Engineering Manager.
- Responsible for entire project cycle to include design, development, and project completion.
- Confer with Sales Department to consider market potential for new products.
- Research current product design and offer updates to products, help to streamline product manufacturing.
- Create Bills of Material and perform costing analysis.
- Accurately design parts for specific tolerances per various manufacturing machines.
- Fabrication experience and knowledge preferred.
- Agricultural background preferred.
- 3+ years of design experience.
- Proficient with SolidWorks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.