622 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Our Client located in Cedar Falls is looking for a part-time Office Assistant to provide administrative support for their busy office where things can change from day to day.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- take and distribute accurate messages
- greet public and clients
- receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- prepare outgoing mail for distribution
- fax, scan and copy documents
- maintain office filing and storage systems
- update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- retrieve information when requested
- type documents, reports and correspondence
- co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- monitor and maintain office supplies
- ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- keep office area clean and tidy
- Data entry into a tracking system
- Some light shipping and receiving
- Must be a leader who can keep themselves on task with minimal supervision
- previous office experience a plus
- competent computer skills including MS Office
Jessica joined City & National Employment in 2007 as a Supply Chain Management Recruiter. After quick success as a Recruiter, she moved into CNE’s Staffing division, as the Staffing Manager and part owner of City & National Employment. In February of 2013, Jessica took over the President role at City & National Employment where she uses her positive leadership style, tireless dedication and overall character to enable CNE to continue to achieve industry success.
A graduate of Truman State University with a degree in Business Administration, Jessica began her career as a financial planner/analyst. Her experience with Investor’s Title Insurance and Smith’s Aerospace (now GE) have contributed to her success in working with both large and small companies and understanding the unique cultures among clients in order to help them find employees who fit those cultures.
A former student athlete, Jessica earned the honor of ‘Division II Honda Female Athlete of the Year’ for her success as a six-time national champion swimmer. She has transferred her commitment and determination in sports toward continuing to build CNE as the leading staffing firm in the Cedar Valley.