711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Our client in Cedar Falls is in need of a Plant Janitor for their manufacturing building. This position will be responsible for:
- Cleaning and supplying designated building areas. This includes: dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, manufacturing cleanup etc.
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and janitorial maintenance activities.
- Carrying out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects as needed.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs when necessary.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs as needed.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience as a janitor desired.
- Ability to handle janitorial equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Familiarity with Safety Data Sheets.
- Integrity and ability to work independently.
- High school degree desired.
Leah’s focus is in Marketing, having earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration: Marketing & Management from Wartburg College. She joined City & National Employment in 2011 as the Recruiting Assistant, assisting our Engineering, Food & Beverage & Supply Chain Recruiters. Leah now stands as our current Office Manager. Her focuses are on marketing and branding of City & National Employment’s services through all channels. As well as running the front office and handling all the behind the scenes that keep our company in tip-top shape. Leah’s determination and openness to learning new things has helped her develop and grow into a great asset for CNE.