711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Our client in Cedar Falls is in need of a Plant Janitor for their manufacturing building. This position will be responsible for:
- Cleaning and supplying designated building areas. This includes: dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, manufacturing cleanup etc.
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and janitorial maintenance activities.
- Carrying out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects as needed.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs when necessary.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs as needed.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience as a janitor desired.
- Ability to handle janitorial equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Familiarity with Safety Data Sheets.
- Integrity and ability to work independently.
- High school degree desired.
Our Staffing Associate Valerie supports the staffing division in candidate and client communication and on-going relationship building. Valerie is the person who matches up our candidates to the jobs that best fit what they are looking for. Valerie’s background includes a degree from Wartburg College in Public Relations and Spanish. This paired with her Marketing and Communications experience from prior positions has ensured Valerie as a key component to the success of her at City & National Employment.