5536 Nordic Drive Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613-6950
Coordinate, troubleshoot, repair, inspect and maintain plumbing equipment including, but not limited to, faucets, lavatories, toilets, flush valves, sinks, water heaters, drinking fountains, domestic water heaters and boilers, garbage disposals, back-flow devices, valves and water meters.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections and repairs in district facilities including, but not limited to, domestic water systems and related devices and sanitary waste drainage.
- Repair or replace water lines, domestic re-circulation lines, and sewer lines.
- Respond to emergency plumbing calls such as clogged drains, broken water lines, frozen pipes, gas odors and possible gas leaks. Evaluate situation and take proper corrective action.
- Install new plumbing fixtures including, but not limited to, sinks, commodes, urinals, faucets, drinking fountains, garbage disposals, domestic water heaters and related devices.
- Provide labor and material estimates related to plumbing for small remodel projects. Coordinate inspections for contractor performed work in renovations and new construction projects.
- Maintain and repair all natural gas services including valves.
- Recommend repair needs to potentially eliminate ongoing and future repairs.
- May assist other trades with piping and repair issues.
- Winterize facilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Master Plumbers License is preferred.
- 5 years of related experience.
- Valid Iowa Master Plumber License required for hire or working on it.
- Back-flow Prevention Certification preferred
- Asbestos Training is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of plumbing codes and regulations.
- Ability to read blue prints.
Staffing Client Manager
Trent joined the Engineering Recruitment team in 2016, bringing over 10 years of background and experience in Radio Frequency and Automation field and Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business and also studied Electronics and Communications Engineering in the Air Force. His expertise in the industry has assisted him greatly in the recruitment business – Now Trent has refocused his efforts into our local Staffing throughout the Cedar Valley. As CNE’s Staffing Client Manager, companies place their trust in his knowledge and proficiency. And Trent thrives on building those mutually beneficial relationships with his clients.