Process Industrial Engineer
Western, IA 00000
Our client located in Western Iowa is looking to add a Process Industrial Engineer to their team. Our client is a leading manufacturer of truck equipment. The person in this position will need to be about to build and maintain relationships on a team of both internal and external colleagues.
- Coordinate the various aspects of the process engineering – including design, planning, and development
- Provide guidance and engineering support to quality department
- Assist in the development of processing plans, methods, design, materials handling, manpower requirements, time studies, and cost analysis
- Oversee the development and maintenance of long and short term processing plans
- Prepare and review project proposals, studies, and technical reports
- Oversee the cost effective, safe, and timely completion of projects
- Focus on safety, environmental, and energy-related issues during the execution of projects
- Support continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering desired
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems: SAP
- CAD knowledge: Pro-E, Solidworks, Autocad
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.