Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift
204 Plastic Lane Monticello, IA 52310
Our client is looking for a Production Supervisor for their 3rd shift operation who will be responsible for supervising activities of machining, assembly, and welding. Other duties include:
- Timely and accurate production of customer orders.
- Requires oversight of staff abilities and work assignments.
- Programs CNC and NC machines; directing minor maintenance and various quick fixes to keep production running smoothly while maintaining quality throughout the process.
- Determining the most economical method of manufacturing product.
- Enforcement of company safety, health, discipline and attendance policies.
- Accurate reporting of labor and material usage.
- Lead work groups in problem solving, process improvement activities and lean initiatives.
- AAS or BS in a Manufacturing desired.
- 3 years of experience in either a lead position or production supervisory role.
- Experience in a machining environment would be helpful.
- Experienced with CNC programming and knowledge of machinery, set-up and tooling application.
- Ability to understand technical documents such as engineering change notices, blue prints, and machining instructions required.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.