711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Purchasing Coordinator for our client located in Cedar Falls. This is an outstanding opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the top manufacturing companies in the Cedar Valley.
- Obtain multiple subcontract quotes
- Set up all subcontract operations within the business system
- Set up business partners, purchase contracts, price books, delivery patterns, BOP
- Communicate quality and delivery requirements to suppliers
- Follow up material to ensure timely delivery
- Provide feedback to personnel to keep them informed of material arrival status
- Investigate & resolve pricing discrepancies
- Manage ECO' s
- Maintain surcharges from my suppliers into the spreadsheet.
- Manage pricing for current purchased parts & communicate any price changes
- Work closely with QA and suppliers on quality issues
- Review purchase schedules for any changes that need to be addressed
- Manage & send updated purchase schedules to our suppliers
- Communicate delivery issues with production.
- Provide assistance to QA & production with issuing PO' s & sending parts for rework
- 5+ years of experience with purchasing required
- Knowledge of castings/castings purchasing is preferred
Staffing Client Manager
Trent joined the Engineering Recruitment team in 2016, bringing over 10 years of background and experience in Radio Frequency and Automation field and Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business and also studied Electronics and Communications Engineering in the Air Force. His expertise in the industry has assisted him greatly in the recruitment business – Now Trent has refocused his efforts into our local Staffing throughout the Cedar Valley. As CNE’s Staffing Client Manager, companies place their trust in his knowledge and proficiency. And Trent thrives on building those mutually beneficial relationships with his clients.