711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Purchasing Coordinator for our client located in Cedar Falls. This is an outstanding opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the top manufacturing companies in the Cedar Valley.
- Obtain multiple subcontract quotes
- Set up all subcontract operations within the business system
- Set up business partners, purchase contracts, price books, delivery patterns, BOP
- Communicate quality and delivery requirements to suppliers
- Follow up material to ensure timely delivery
- Provide feedback to personnel to keep them informed of material arrival status
- Investigate & resolve pricing discrepancies
- Manage ECO' s
- Maintain surcharges from my suppliers into the spreadsheet.
- Manage pricing for current purchased parts & communicate any price changes
- Work closely with QA and suppliers on quality issues
- Review purchase schedules for any changes that need to be addressed
- Manage & send updated purchase schedules to our suppliers
- Communicate delivery issues with production.
- Provide assistance to QA & production with issuing PO' s & sending parts for rework
- 5+ years of experience with purchasing required
- Knowledge of castings/castings purchasing is preferred
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.