822 Indle Pk Dr Trenton, MO 64683
Our client in northern Missouri is looking for a Quality Engineer to assist with identifying, prioritizing, planning, implementing, and following-up on process improvement plant-wide. This individual will provide direction, leadership and training where needed and assure that the quality system is working TS-16949, ISO 14001, and other customer requirements.
- Design, install and evaluate quality systems, procedures, and statistical techniques needed to measure quality performance.
- Coordinate and assist in the formulation and introduction of new or changed processes and products including FEMA’ s, Advanced Quality Planning, dimensional and process control plans for production.
- Coordinate and complete the customer requirements and testing through PPAP process.
- Oversee the internal audit system and identity and monitor corrective actions resulting from both internal and external audits.
- Train on Statistical Process Control where applicable along with the training requirement identified in the Quality System Plan.
- Assist in the identification, implementation, and use of statistical methods throughout the plant and provide support to production where needed to solve quality issues.
- Keep Quality Manager aware of any internal or customer related issues as they arise and assist in all areas as required.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.