Northeast, IA 00000
This position is responsible for management of Quality Assurance staff and quality processes. The position must ensure a high level of quality is being achieved while maintaining the customer' s quality requirements.
- Manage all QA inspection, MRB, calibration activities, ISIR activities, sort/rework activities, RGA activities and support activities with daily staff communication.
- Direct the Quality Department.
- Conduct and/or oversee timely analysis of quality data identifying trends and areas of improvement.
- Lead and/or oversee all customer corrective action requests.
- Communicate quality goals and performance throughout the plant.
- Keep abreast of new quality methods and technology as they relate to the innovation of the plant.
- Ensure Quality Assurance staff are properly trained and encourage skills growth.
- Maintain knowledge of other initiatives/projects within the company that may impact Quality Assurance performance or operations and collaborate with necessary stakeholders.
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 10 years of Quality experience
- Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE), Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent certification strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of current version of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standard requirements.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- JDEdwards knowledge and experience required; Fastlook and Windchill experience strongly preferred.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.