205 Closz Drive Webster City, IA 50595
Our Client is looking for a key individual to lead their Quality team! As the leader of the Quality team you will develop, implement and manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production to meet or exceed customer expectations and standards.
- Assure quality requirements are adequately defined at all functional levels to permit appropriate quality planning and verification of compliance. Coordinate TQM efforts across business units.
- Identify, develop and implement new methods of quality management and systems, and audit existing systems to meet division initiatives, ISO9001, ISO/TS16949, and other customer requirements.
- Provide servant-oriented leadership in achieving facility quality objectives. Interfaces with internal and external customers to provide comprehensive responses and technical assistance regarding quality systems and/or products.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance activities for all purchased material, equipment, parts, and processing. Manage supplier quality audits and corrective action plans. Integrate and monitor supplier quality performance with divisional objectives.
- Utilize automated systems where available to proactively plan, implement and track quality systems and processes.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service, throughput, quality, cost reduction and people productivity.
- Lead plants in error-proofing and detection improvement initiatives.
- Lead plants in APQP process including PFMEA and control plan development, review, and sustainment.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience is strongly preferred.
- Four plus years applicable experience in a world-class manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external contacts. Effective facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to simplify steps and processes so all within the organization can participate and understand.
- Manufacturing floor based interaction skills
- Knowledge of and experience in Total Quality concepts and ISO/TS procedures.
- Servant Leadership experience, with demonstrated ability to provide leadership and motivation to employees.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.