2103 E Bremer Ave Waverly, Iowa 50677
Position: R&D Engineer #8398
Our client is focused on custom engineered products used in various industries such as Wind Energy; Construction & Agricultural Equipment; Industrial and Material Handling. Their line of products includes electro-mechanical and rotating devices and they are seeking a R&D engineer to be involved with the development of new products. You will find yourself in the center of the business development, sales, engineering and customer’ s needs.
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager and engineering team along with sales and marketing you will be responsible for research and development of new products, services and processes.
- Apply the research theories, principles and models when conducting experiments and research activities. This can include modeling, simulations, analysis and functional results.
- Engage in assessing and improving the capacities of new or existing product; provide testing with measuring performance. Presentation of the research results and communicating their findings to the proper authority and or customer.
- In addition to other projects and duties as assigned by the Business Development Manager you will assist other engineers in solving problems related to materials or changes requested.
- BSME or related level of education and experience with a demonstrated knowledge R&D work in similar involving similar functional activity outline. MS in Engineering or PE license very much desired.
- Must have a desire to be in a responsible decision role and demonstrate good communications with a professional attitude.
- Demonstration of strong problem solving skills; analytical skills; and sense of high quality product principles desired. Capability to work more than one project at a time.
- Willingness to travel individually or with team – generally scheduled travel.
- We are looking for the individual that is someone who cares about everyone around them; is hardworking and dedicated to go above and beyond; creative with ability to provide resolution; a real knowledge seeker.
- Sorry - must be US citizen status or US Permanent resident Status.
Location: Waterloo /Cedar Falls, IA Salary: Very competitive / excellent benefits
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.