Waterloo, IA 50703
As the Recruiting Associate, you will play a vital role in maintaining an exceptional candidate experience during the entire screening and interview process. You will build relationships with candidates in order to help assist them with one of the most impactful events in people’ s lives… making a career move! Consider yourself a Career Counselor for adults.
As a part of the CNE Recruiting Team, you will be expected to understand your candidate’ s needs and wants in order to place them in positions where they will thrive and be successful for the long haul.
- Strategically Recruit and Source new candidates
- Maintain excellent record keeping in our ATS system so candidates are quickly and accurately retrievable.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of current positions available in order to screen resumes accurately and make matches between candidates and jobs.
- Conduct Interviews with candidates in a respectable manor and provide feedback in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure jobs are filled in a timely manner with the most viable candidates available.
- Assist Recruiters to arrange interviews with client companies as needed.
- Must be able to remain organized when dealing with a high volume of jobs to fill and candidates.
Must enjoy talking with people on the phone and building personal relationships with candidates. Ability to work in a team environment yet be self-motivated to stay on task and self-disciplined to get your work done from a private office.
Jessica joined City & National Employment in 2007 as a Supply Chain Management Recruiter. After quick success as a Recruiter, she moved into CNE’s Staffing division, as the Staffing Manager and part owner of City & National Employment. In February of 2013, Jessica took over the President role at City & National Employment where she uses her positive leadership style, tireless dedication and overall character to enable CNE to continue to achieve industry success.
A graduate of Truman State University with a degree in Business Administration, Jessica began her career as a financial planner/analyst. Her experience with Investor’s Title Insurance and Smith’s Aerospace (now GE) have contributed to her success in working with both large and small companies and understanding the unique cultures among clients in order to help them find employees who fit those cultures.
A former student athlete, Jessica earned the honor of ‘Division II Honda Female Athlete of the Year’ for her success as a six-time national champion swimmer. She has transferred her commitment and determination in sports toward continuing to build CNE as the leading staffing firm in the Cedar Valley.