Regional Operations Engineering Manager
Western, IA 00000
Our client located in Western Iowa is looking to add a Regional Operations Engineering Manager to their team. This position is responsible for leading manufacturing engineering efforts across the Region and aligning the local factory manufacturing and industrial engineering teams that provide product support, implementation of new processes, and support of new product release to manufacturing locations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing the support of the Engineering Change Notice process, bill of materials structures, routings, and work center definitions. You will work closely with design engineering, quality, and operations to ensure manufacturability. They will also assist in aligning Regional tooling requirements, design, and implementation.
- Partners directly with Product Line Management and Design Engineering to ensure successful launches of new products
- Leads the alignment of the factory manufacturing & Industrial engineering efforts
- Coordinates the various aspects of the process engineering – including design, planning, and development
- Provides guidance and engineering support to quality department
- Assists in the development of processing plans, methods, design, materials handling, manpower requirements, time studies, and cost analysis
- Oversees the development and maintenance of long- and short-term processing plans
- Prepares and review project proposals, studies, and technical reports
- Oversees the cost effective, safe, and timely completion of projects that meet or exceed expectations
- Applies a sound basic knowledge of safety, environmental, and energy-related issues during the execution of projects
- Leads, supports and coordinates continuous improvement projects
- Represents the department within the company and represents the company to external vendors and contractors
- Leads and coordinates cross plant manufacturing engineering initiatives
- Bachelor’ s Degree in industrial, manufacturing, electrical, or mechanical engineering or equivalent industrial experience required
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems: SAP
- Possesses ability to present information to international senior leadership coherently and through modern multimedia platforms
**Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.