804 W 5th St Grundy Center, IA 50638
- Focus on value of customer accounts and on increasing customer’ s satisfaction.
- Visit multiple customers per day - ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations.
- Customer focused, results-driven, relationship manager who makes customers look forward to their weekly deliveries.
- High school diploma, some college is a plus
- Prior customer service, route sales, delivery and/or entrepreneurial experience preferred
- Valid non-commercial driver’ s license & safe driving record.
- Reliable transportation
- Basic computer proficiency
- Physical capable of carrying up to 50 lbs.
Competitive Salary plus Benefits as well as opportunity for income bonuses, incentives and awards
Staffing Client Manager
Trent joined the Engineering Recruitment team in 2016, bringing over 10 years of background and experience in Radio Frequency and Automation field and Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business and also studied Electronics and Communications Engineering in the Air Force. His expertise in the industry has assisted him greatly in the recruitment business – Now Trent has refocused his efforts into our local Staffing throughout the Cedar Valley. As CNE’s Staffing Client Manager, companies place their trust in his knowledge and proficiency. And Trent thrives on building those mutually beneficial relationships with his clients.